. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2003


Hey, that's us!

The Daily Cal reports on how Cal students are getting a
"new voice in blogs." Kevin finally gets his link. I don't. *sniffle*

I don't know how "new" it is, though. It's described in the story as at least a year and a half old, which is almost half of a college career. Our particular blogscape was much more voicey on either side of the Summer of 2002 than it is now. So really, it makes more sense to call it "old" than to call it "new."

Also, Cody's Books hardly seems like a Cal student blog. Not that I read it. Or have ever read it. Or have ever heard of it.

Cogito, Ergo, Sumana, another blog I've never heard of, looks ugly as hell.

DeLong's blog is also not a Cal student blog.

TV Tattle also smells like a monkey.

How did the Daily Cal pick its blogs? Sheesh. I guess I'm just elitist.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/27/2003 09:29:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .