. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, August 22, 2003


Blogman!

It's time for another SUPER-BEETLE-AURORA-DRAKE-CONTEST-WITH-CRAPPY-PRIZES!!!! As always, the prizes are "vaguely reasonable things which don't really require a whole lot of effort on my part."
Kevin calls them "Calstuff favors," and I thought I'd be nice and try not to rip him off completely.

This time unit's categories are:

Trivia about my favorite person in the world (me): Can you name one of my older e-mailed publications?

Rhetorical questions which demand answers: Whatcha' gonna' do when they come for you?

Random stuff: Rearrange the letters of Kris Cuaresma-Primm into something which makes me chuckle before I do.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/22/2003 10:40:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .