. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2003


It's a busy day in blogland

Two big things:

The first involves anal sex, bestiality, and outdated vernacular over at
The Angry Clam in the comments section, where Rebecca C. is defending homsexual marriage, everyone else is defending the refusal of the state to recognize it, and I'm saying something about parasites and toots. On a personal ego note, I succeeded in naming a poster, who used to be anonymous. He now goes by my own name, "blank." This is the second commenter I've named, the first being Chris Cantor (who I named "Can't Speak.") Cool! Check it out! It's lots of fun! Of course, since my entire readership probably already reads the Clam, this is probably extraneous.

Secondly, in an attempt to fulfil my role as a male of this race, I'd also like to direct you over to Rebecca C.'s blog, CalJunket. In an effort to increase nudity on campus, I encourage you all to read and enjoy her blog, as she has offered to hand out Squelches in her underwear if she gets a some traffic this week. It's a really cool blog, too, so I'd recommend it even without the partial nudity. Of course, since my readership is even smaller than hers, I don't think this'll be a huge help. But hey, you can't say I didn't try. (I suppose I could just keep reloading her page, but that would be unsporting, and I'm not really that much of a male)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/13/2003 09:04:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .