. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, June 20, 2003


Thoughts to Ponder

When you're listening to a mind-numbing, brain-melting, ice-cream-lacking lecture from old people, you have a lot of time to get some real thinking done. Some of these intense thoughts I share with you today in the spirit of spirits.

Ever wonder what Jesus ate? Neither did I.

Usually, three times three is nine. But sometimes, three times three is... oh, wait, it's nine again. Nevermind.

Strolling down a crowded street,
Facing demons at my feet,
Hawkers sold me silverware,
I got eaten by a bear.

Things often happen for no reason. Why? Um... weren't you paying attention?

Children are like rodents without tails. Or fur. Or diseases. Or teeth or claws. Or rodentness.

Some people wish to fly. I do not. I'm sure it's boring up in the sky. There's nothing to do but... well... fly!

Strangely enough, those few individuals lucky enough to leave their world behind them always end up trying to get back to it. They work for NASA.

Most children are dumber than dolphins. Dolphins will do tricks so that they can get fish to survive. Children will do tricks so that they can get candy that will kill them.

Five out of ten fractions are unsimplified.

I, unfortunately, fail to appreciate the value of appreciation.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 6/20/2003 04:27:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .