. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2003


Berkeley

Yes, I'm here. I'm queer. I have at least one ear. By saying absolutely nothing very loudly on Affirmative Action, The Supreme Court once again distinguished itself as being the governing body with so much power that it's afraid to use any of it for fear of pissing people off. Not that I think they were wrong to do it. I don't agree with their decision either, of course, because I respect the value of saying nothing. It's time, however, for this more creative two-step solution to the racial problems we face today:

1. All Americans must have their skins removed.

2. University campuses will be expanded to new locations, specifically prisons.

With this plan, we can once and for all lay the spectre of our horrid past on racial issues to rest, along with most of the population after it dies in surgery.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 6/24/2003 11:23:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .