. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, April 06, 2007
The BIEs!

So, here are my (probably) final endorsements for the executive offices:

President: Van Nguyen. Van spoke against large executive budgets, spoke against bending over for the university, and supported giving funds to student groups. I think we're going to be able to trust him more than Ilana Nankin, at the very least.

Executive Vice President: Taylor Allbright. Eunice's idea of more meetings is ridiculous.

External Affairs Vice President: Ben Narodick. Ben Narodick isn't on the ballot for this office. I guess you have to vote for John Waste. But Dwight is such an idiot and has nothing to offer, and Daniel Montes would do far more without being stuck in the ASUC office.

Academic Affairs Vice President: No Fucking Clue.

Student Advocate's Office: Ajay Krishnamurthy. Because you don't have a choice.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/06/2007 09:19:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
sweet. i got an endorsement.
 
What did I ever do to lose my initial endorsement? I still plan on taking the whole budget's office to Vegas.
 
Post a Comment


. . .